WORK WITH US.
Senior Post Producer
We’re looking for a fun loving, highly efficient Post Production Producer to join us down at Studio Pancho in Collingwood.
As the first point of contact with our clients, candidates will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be well presented with a proven track record of exceptional client service. Production experience is a bonus, above all you need to be passionate about your job!
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of 6 years Post Production experience
- A thorough knowledge of Office & InDesign (an understanding of streamtime is beneficial)
- Strong project management skills
- Be familiar with current design, 2D and 3D animation production techniques
- Have the ability to create/control budgets and schedules
And Excels at:
- Preparing quotes
- Taking client briefs
- Client Management
- New Business development
- Managing daily/weekly WIPs
- Dealing with suppliers and freelancers
If this sounds like you, then please send through your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Senior Motion Designer
We are currently seeking a talented and highly experienced motion designer to join our growing team here at Pancho. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for design, a good feel for animation and a love for creating all things visual.
As a boutique post-production house, we are looking for an artist who has a passion for bringing ideas to life. With skills and experience to work with us at any point of the creative process, from designing style-frames at a conceptual stage to polishing the final result in the compositing stage.
- Expert level experience in all aspects of motion design
- The ability to use After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop & Illustrator with their eyes closed
- Strong sense of design with the technical ability to execute a high quality result
- Good knowledge of post-production workflows and an understanding of the production side
- A knack for problem solving with a keen desire to learn new skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Resilient to changes and iterations, working under pressure and hitting deadlines
- Good communicator and collaborator
- Works well under direction or autonomously taking initiative
- Managing motion projects efficiently from concept to delivery
- Creating motion graphics and visual elements in a variety of styles mixing 2D, 2.5D and 3D
- Working closely with the creative director, department head, producers and other designers
- Collaborating across different disciplines (incl. Production, Print, Audio and Live Installations) to deliver projects
We are preferably looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience. But if you are one of those prodigies with less experience but truly think you’ve got the skills to pay the bills, we would love to hear from you. International applicants are also welcome, just note that you would have to move to Australia as relocating our studio over to you would be too complicated.
Please send applications to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted